| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chennai, Tamil Nadu in December is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in December is a little damp with sporadic rain. Some 152mm (6in) of fluid accrues during on average 7 days.
- The blue above Chennai, Tamil Nadu is slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:36 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 11:21.
- There are approximately 3:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chennai, Tamil Nadu December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Chennai, Tamil Nadu:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 528 kms (328.1 miles) NNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 678 kms (421.3 miles) WNW
- Goa, India - 739.6 kms (459.6 miles) WNW
- Bangalore, India - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) W
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 578.2 kms (359.3 miles) W
- Kozhikode, India - 516.4 kms (320.9 miles) WSW
- Pamban, India - 426.5 kms (265 miles) SSW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) SW
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) SW
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 553.6 kms (344 miles) S
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 679.2 kms (422 miles) S