- The average temperature in Chennai, Tamil Nadu is very hot at 30.7 °C (87.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.3 °C (95.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in July is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry with rain every now and then. Some 121mm (4.8in) of fluid falls during on average 14 days.
- In July the heavens above Chennai, Tamil Nadu are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:48 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:48.
- There are approximately 7:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.1% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for July in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Chennai, Tamil Nadu Weather in July Discussion
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Chennai, Tamil Nadu:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 528 kms (328.1 miles) NNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 678 kms (421.3 miles) WNW
- Goa, India - 739.6 kms (459.6 miles) WNW
- Bangalore, India - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) W
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 578.2 kms (359.3 miles) W
- Kozhikode, India - 516.4 kms (320.9 miles) WSW
- Pamban, India - 426.5 kms (265 miles) SSW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) SW
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) SW
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 553.6 kms (344 miles) S
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 679.2 kms (422 miles) S