Weather in July in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- The weather in July is not exactly dry with rain every now and then. Some 121mm (4.8in) of water is deposited during on average 14 days.
- It is sunny approximately 37.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.1% of daylight hours.
- In July the blue above Chennai, Tamil Nadu is slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:48 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The average temperature in Chennai, Tamil Nadu is very hot at 30.7 °C (87.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.3 °C (95.5 °F).
- There are approximately 7:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:48.
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for July in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Chennai, Tamil Nadu Weather in July Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Chennai, Tamil Nadu:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 528 kms (328.1 miles) NNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 678 kms (421.3 miles) WNW
- Goa, India - 739.6 kms (459.6 miles) WNW
- Bangalore, India - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) W
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 578.2 kms (359.3 miles) W
- Kozhikode, India - 516.4 kms (320.9 miles) WSW
- Pamban, India - 426.5 kms (265 miles) SSW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) SW
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) SW
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 553.6 kms (344 miles) S
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 679.2 kms (422 miles) S