| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chennai, Tamil Nadu in June is very, very hot at 32.4 °C (90.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.4 °C (99.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 71mm (2.8in) of water falls across an average of 9 days.
- In June the blue above Chennai, Tamil Nadu is reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:17 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:52.
- There are approximately 6:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chennai, Tamil Nadu June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Chennai, Tamil Nadu:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 528 kms (328.1 miles) NNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 678 kms (421.3 miles) WNW
- Goa, India - 739.6 kms (459.6 miles) WNW
- Bangalore, India - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) W
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 578.2 kms (359.3 miles) W
- Kozhikode, India - 516.4 kms (320.9 miles) WSW
- Pamban, India - 426.5 kms (265 miles) SSW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) SW
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) SW
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 553.6 kms (344 miles) S
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 679.2 kms (422 miles) S