Weather in November in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
|| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- There are approximately 4:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 11:30.
- The weather in November is soggy with rain now and again. A wopping 409mm (16.1in) of H2O is dumped across on average 11 days.
- It is sunny approximately 58.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.4% of daylight hours.
- In November the heavens above Chennai, Tamil Nadu are fine with an average of a detectable 6:40 of bright sunlight daily.
- The mean temperature in Chennai, Tamil Nadu is hot at 26.1 °C ( 78.98 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, india
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chennai, Tamil Nadu:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 528 kms (328.1 miles) NNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 678 kms (421.3 miles) WNW
- Goa, India - 739.6 kms (459.6 miles) WNW
- Bangalore, India - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) W
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 578.2 kms (359.3 miles) W
- Kozhikode, India - 516.4 kms (320.9 miles) WSW
- Pamban, India - 426.5 kms (265 miles) SSW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) SW
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) SW
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 553.6 kms (344 miles) S
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 679.2 kms (422 miles) S