- The average temperature in Chennai, Tamil Nadu is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in November is soggy with rain now and again. A wopping 409mm (16.1in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 11 days.
- In November the blue above Chennai, Tamil Nadu is fine with on balance a detectable 6:40 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 11:30.
- There are approximately 4:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.4% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Chennai, Tamil Nadu Weather in November Discussion
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chennai, Tamil Nadu:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 528 kms (328.1 miles) NNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 678 kms (421.3 miles) WNW
- Goa, India - 739.6 kms (459.6 miles) WNW
- Bangalore, India - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) W
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 578.2 kms (359.3 miles) W
- Kozhikode, India - 516.4 kms (320.9 miles) WSW
- Pamban, India - 426.5 kms (265 miles) SSW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) SW
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) SW
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 553.6 kms (344 miles) S
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 679.2 kms (422 miles) S