Weather in November in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- In November the blue above Chennai, Tamil Nadu is fine having on balance a detectable 6:40 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 11:30.
- The mean temperature in Chennai, Tamil Nadu is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- The weather in November is soggy with rain now and again. A wopping 409mm (16.1in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 11 days.
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- There are approximately 4:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.4% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Chennai, Tamil Nadu Weather in November Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chennai, Tamil Nadu:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 528 kms (328.1 miles) NNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 678 kms (421.3 miles) WNW
- Goa, India - 739.6 kms (459.6 miles) WNW
- Bangalore, India - 281.7 kms (175.1 miles) W
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 578.2 kms (359.3 miles) W
- Kozhikode, India - 516.4 kms (320.9 miles) WSW
- Pamban, India - 426.5 kms (265 miles) SSW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) SW
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 613.9 kms (381.5 miles) SW
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 553.6 kms (344 miles) S
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 679.2 kms (422 miles) S